BEST Club Online
£48.00 per household
Dates: September 15th, 22nd, 29th
October 6th, 13th and 20th
Time: Tuesdays at 4.30pm – 5.15pm
On booking a place you will receive an email with confirmation of the place followed up by the zoom link.
Time: 4.30pm – 5.15pm
Year groups: Year 1 – Year 6
Your Child Will Benefit From:
Week One: Life is a Journey: Overcoming Obstacles through Positive Thinking.
- Understanding how life a journey and the choices we make, how we react to things and deal with our worries.
Week Two: Taking Responsibility for Our Behaviour and Action
- An interactive and creative session in understanding how their unique brain works learning how pour thoughts create feelings that create actions.
Week Three: Managing Our Emotions
- Recognising emotions and learning to manage the resulting feelings.
Week Four: Growth Mindset – Creating a Growth Mindset – The Power of Yet!
- Creating ‘positive thinking’ strategies to overcome the emotions that challenge them.
Week Five: Resilience – The Power to Bounce Back When Life Gets Tough
- Developing skills and strategies to stand up for their own beliefs and actions to bounce back.
Week Six: Finding Your Inner Hero ‘Self Esteem and Confidence
- Creating Assertive goals to overcome the challenges stopping them from succeeding their goals and dreams.