Transition Online Zoom Programme
Is Your Child Anxious about starting Secondary school?
Have they spent 3 months in Lockdown worrying about their next steps into the future?
Are you concerned that they may not be ready for the big jump from Primary to Secondary?
Especially designed to nurture your child’s emotional wellbeing whilst preparing them for Secondary school.
5 x 45 minute Online Zoom Classes
At: 10.30am – 11.15am or 4.30pm – 5.15pm (Please say time preference in the notes part of the booking form)
Dates: 6th, 8th, 13th, 15th and 20th July
What will this provide for your child:
By understanding how their brains create their thoughts feelings and actions, this enables them to:
- Overcome anxiety.
- Increase Resilience and Build Confidence,
- React Assertively to Peer Pressure.
- Make positive decisions in difficult situations.
What will this provide for you as a parent?
The knowledge that your child is equipped with strategies to thrive in secondary school and to enjoy their next steps ahead.
Only 12 places available.
Book by 30th June and get a free 20 minute one to one call.
For more information email email@example.com or
call 07718 588454
- “I found the part on peer pressure and handling worries really helpful” Sonia
- “I’ve learnt about the different brains and how to deal with times when you’ve got a fixed mindset” Ben Y6
- “I learnt that some of the things that I am worried about are normal and I’m not the only one” Mat Y6.
P.S. This course will provide:
“Transition Secrets for them that you’re not supposed to know!”
On booking a place – you will receive a confirmation email confirming your child’s place. On receiving this, we will send you the Zoom Link for the Programme.